FIVE ELEMENTS THAT HELP US CREATE A RELAXING AND RESTful ATMOSPHERE IN OUR BEDROOM
- Some curtains of a natural fabric with a good fall to filter the light in a warm and pleasant way. Linens, in sand and stone tones, are always a good option.
- A bedding set in a good fabric (500 thread count cotton) or natural linen. Always perfectly ironed.
3. A rug under the bed. It is important that the rug covers the entire base of the bed and stands out at the foot of the bed to create greater unity in the space. It is necessary to avoid resorting to the typical narrow corridor rugs that are located one on each side of the bed.
4. The use of scented candles to create intimate scenes.
5. A piece of art that reminds us of a trip, experience or special moment. We would avoid the traditional landscape photo printed on the head and bet on something more special and unique. The tapestries are once again a trend and on the headboard it can be a good place to have them.